Join the Zonta Club of Devonport in the beautiful Hutchinson Garden at Leith, Featuring spectacular views along the coast, stunning native plantings and a delightful collection of productive and ornamental plants.
Activities and attractions in the garden for you to enjoy
- stroll through the extensive garden and take in the fabulous views
- Delivious Devonshire morning and afternoon teas on the terrace ($5)
- Sip a sparkling with strawberries on the lawn ($6)
- Sizzling sausages ($2)
- Listen to performances from Take Note Choir at 1pm and ROC Choir at 3pm
- Bargain priced plants from the extensive plant stall
- Support White Ribbon
- Purchase Zonta’s famous Christmas Puddlings – the perfect gift!
- Children’s games and activities – bubbles, balls, science fun and nature play
- Garden craft demonstrations including mosaics, garden wigwams, painting & nature art for children
- Relaxing massages (gold coin donation)
- Catch up with friends in a relaxing environment
Funds raised will be donated to local projects helping women impacted by family violence, empowering them and their families to live better lives.